Hacks on How to Instantly Feel Better
Since we are all human, we experience a range of emotions daily, whether we like it or not. Sometimes we experience unpleasant emotions like sadness, boredom, loneliness, or we just feel in a funk. It is crucial to have small habits or activities to fall back on to instantly boost your mood and mindset. So I have included some mini hacks and ways to beat that negative thought and get back into attracting positive energy from the universe!
Mini Tips (5-10 minutes or less)
1. Stretch your body. Release that negative pent-up energy and stretch it out and up!
2. Open your window. Close your eyes and breathe in the fresh air.
3. Do a 3-5 minute meditation. Great videos can be found on youtube to instantly boost your mood and become in touch with your body. One video I enjoy is linked here.
4. Mind Dump. Pen and paper, write down everything you're feeling and what's on your mind.
5. Gratitude. Think of 5 things you're grateful for; speak them aloud or write them down.
6. Drink water. You probably haven't drunk enough today.
7. Listen to Music. Put on your favourite song or a Positive Vibes playlist on Spotify and jam out (the 80s or 90s music is a fantastic mood-boosting choice).
8. Compliment someone. Think about how your mood changes when someone compliments you or smiles at you.
9. Compliment yourself. Self-love, baby, you can forget how amazing you are and how uniquely beautiful you are.
10. Smile. This may sound cheesy, but it instantly makes you feel better.
Tips (10-30 minutes)
Cook yourself a beautiful meal or bake something story-worthy. Post a picture and tag my recipe.
Self-care. Make a homemade face mask, hair mask, or paint your nails.
Power nap? Are you run down? The optimal power nap is between 15 and 30 minutes.
Cleaning! Living in chaos only attracts more confusion into your life. Having a clean space is critical for a clear mind.
Dance workout. Try a dance workout like Pamela Reif's dance workouts on Youtube.
Read for 30 minutes. Put that phone down and read an article or a book.
Do something creative. Whether that be a painting, drawing, or cooking, express your creativity in some way or form.
Call a family member or friend.
Take a walk. Get fresh air, change your scenery, and move your body.
Sit in nature. Sit in a park or outside near some greenery and observe your surroundings.
“You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on
your way.” - Dr. Seuss
Thank you for visiting Gorgeousandglobal.com! Don't forget to create an account to subscribe and I will see you in my next post!
@kennedywenz & @begorgeousandglobal